Sunday, June 18, 2017

Reviews : The body Shop Shampoo

  Review: The Body Shop Rain Forest Shampoo/ Conditioner

Hey Everyone,

today I'm reviewing my current favorite shampoo/condition, The Body Shop Rain Forest Shampoo/conditioner. This is my first try over Hair Care Range!!



Claims:
  • For oily Hair
  • No silicon, no sulphate
  • No colorants , Paraban free
  • Gently cleanses to moisturize
  • For smooth and shiny hair
  • With pracaxi oil, Manketti nut oil and Honey


What I Think About Rainforest Shampoo/Conditioner:

I'm facing hair crisis !! My hair went Limp, dry, due to dryness.. what happens with me is if I wash my hair in the morning my hair gets frizzy and dry but after some hours or till evening my scalp gets oily and dry ends. Then I went to The Body Shop where the salesgirl recommended me this Shampoo. this is moisture storing shampoo with sulphate, silicon and paraben-free.  



The shampoo comes in a plastic bottle with a transparent flip top cap. A very good quality bottle from The body shop. The Shampoo has a watery consistency which is absolutely colourless with a fragrance of forest and honey.
                   This shampoo makes good lather and cleanses the scalp deeply. it helps to get rid of itchiness because of dryness. One more benefit it gave to me is that my hairfall reduced to 40%. I'm so satisfied with this shampoo that I recommend this to those who are facing hairfall and dryness..
It Really Works!!


Whats Not good About Rainforest Shampoo/Conditioner:
  • It is Expensive than other shampoo
  • It does not make you hair silky and shiny but gives a natural look
Rating: 4/5

Where to Buy:

Can be found in all body shops in UAE.

No comments:

Post a Comment