Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Bano Baby face injection Mask Reviews

           Bano Baji Baby Face injection Mask





About Mask:
Hi beautiful!! Today i'm here to share with you guys my reviews on Bano.Baji Baby face mask that I got from Bano English. This mask is thick but soft cottony sheet which is nice treat to wear!
Unlike regular cottony mask sheet, this one is slightly thicker and moistened with skin
essence that is sufficient for the stated 20 mins wear time.




This certified whitening and Anti-wrinkle mask is design to turn tired, skinless skin back like a baby. The mask definitely smells good-- delicate floral-ish scent.


How to Apply:
Just clean your face with any cleanser which I prefer and the apply this sheet to your face. The wrapper I apply to my hands and leave it on for 20 mins as recommended. After 20 mins, the skin does look more hydrated and feels more supple.


Results:
Whooaaa!!! This is a baby Injection alright. My skin felt soo soft and smooth that I cannot stopn touching it!! And the best part that texture lasted for atleast 3 days!!
Skin was overall moistened and overall brightened . I LOVE this mask sheet and Highly Recommend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment