Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tara Rose Hair & Beauty Salon


Tara Rose Hair And Beauty Salon



Hi Everyone!!



Hope you all enjoyed Long weekend here in UAE. Mine was So busy with the family so didn’t got time to tell you guys my experience at Tara Rose Salon!!



So yeah let me introduce them. It’s a British Salon run by a very lovely Lady named Tara. There are two branches one is in Khalifa City A and the newly opened branch in Marasy Al Bateen where you can get many promotions!! They have British and Canadian hairdressers who style your hair according to your desire. They staff is really lovely and friendly which is must thing a customer requires! Isn’t is so?







Just check out their interior. So cozy and a British look. This is the picture of manicure/pedicure sections. So now I will show you what I got done at this place.

First of all I got my hair done! One of the most friendly and gorgeous lady Robyn did my hair. She is an expert British hairdresser. I had my Full layers cut done by her with fringe at the front.



Then I had my Olaplex Treament which took almost half an hour which was also done by her. Most of you must be wondering about the results of the treatment so just wait and watch the results below.


Olaplex treatment basically soften the hair as you can see the before and after in the picture. Before my hair were too frizzy, dull, and rough. This treatment nourishes your hair giving extra strength and shine to your hair. I was so amazed by the results!!



The treatment is done in 3 steps. In step 1 treatment 1st is applied to damp hair and massaged well for about 10 minutes. After the wash 2nd treatment is applied and then washed again with the shampoo. Then your hair are ready for blow dry. 3rd bottle is given take home and one can use it twice in a week to maintain the texture and softness if the hair.



Then I had a manicure/pedicure done by their Nails expert Judie. She was so kind that she did the nail art same that I showed her.



I had a great time with TARA ROSE TEAM and I highly recommend this salon. One of the best salon I visited and I’m visiting them since 2 years almost!! 

RATING: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment