Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cre8skin Salmon Oil Cream


Hello to all KBeauty lovers! Because my today's topic is on Korean skincare/cream. Lets start with the packaging.




The cream comes in a plastic cylinder container. Inside it has a luxury glass jar with copper metallic cover. The bottle gives an image of some expensive cream just to take care of your face and hands. When the bottle is removed from the lower case you will find a spatula which is used to scoop out the cream. Isn't is so impressive? I thinks its best to scoop out the cream with spatula than to put hands in the cream and make it all unhygienic.  





The texture of the cream is very thick and its in pinkish (salmon shade) color. I just die over the smell of this cream because it reminds me of some expensive perfume.




This cream is made with Salmon oil. Salmon oil has Omega 3 in it. Omega 3 has lots of fatty acid in it which are beneficial for the skin. Omega 3 helps to maintain skin and keep it look healthier and younger!!


I use this cream overnight so it has more time to work on my skin!  My husband has never used any such cream. But when I showed him he just said "now its mine and I will keep it in my closet"and I was like "whaaaat"?? He use it daily in the morning and he love the smell of the cream.



Me and my husband really love and highly recommend this cream. This cream is must have in winters but we just didn't waited for winters and nows its almost finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment