Sunday, October 15, 2017

Reviews: L'Öreal Clay Mask

  L'Oréal Black Clay Mask








Hello beautiful Ladies!!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend !



Today I'm here to share with you my thoughts on L'Oréal Clay Mask which has been raved a lot on social media such as Instagram So I thought why shouldn't I tell me followers about this Mask!!


Lets begins with the packaging of the Mask. So this product comes in a 50ml glass container and plastic pastel green color top. I was drawn to the packaging as the glass jar give it a very luxurious feel.







This mineral clay mask absorbs impurities and oil. So if you have oily skin like mine then this mask is surely for you. Its smells great and that of texture, it has thick consistency!!




Charcoal masks are my favourite because they reduce the dull skin and increases luminosity.



I used it yesterday and i waited for the results i still can feel the softness and cant stop touching my face.. pores are also minimized which the best thing about this mask!!
You can buy it from: Souq.com



Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment