Thursday, June 8, 2017

New Pampers Baby Dry Review

New Pampers Baby Dry Review


Hellow ,
Hope you're all fine and busy with your toddlers as I am ;)
I know many mummies are depressed about which diaper to use for your baby to keep their baby dry and leakage proof....
Just Relax and your solution is here ..

EVERY BABY'S FRIEND "NEW PAMPERS BABY DRY" 



I have been using Pampers for my toddler since she was born ad now she is 2. I  cannot even change mind to try other diapers for her. She is now very used to it because the material is really skin friendly to baby's skin ..

As soon as I opened pack of Pampers Baby Dry I was intrigued by the quality, material, and design. I was quite surprised how thin and durable the diaper was. The feel of the diaper was extremely soft, almost like cotton. The material was very soft, but flexible with stretchy sides. I was drawn to the design immediately.




Like most toddlers, my baby is very active. When she is awake she climbing, jumping, and running.  I am pleasantly surprised to see no sagging or leg gaps! We could go much longer between each diaper change because the diaper kept it’s shape. With some other brands we are changing more frequently, not because of wet or soiled diapers but because of sagging, gaps, and the diapers becoming loose and uncomfortable.


Its interested to see how Pampers Baby Dry holds up overnight.
I am very happy with the Pampers Baby Dry! These diapers are very cost effective and worth the value.
Tell us your Experince with Diapers/ Pampers :)

* This is not a Sponsored Review

No comments:

Post a Comment